PUT YOUR FLEET TO WORK WITH SUNTECKTTS
Fill your empty miles when you’re part of the SunteckTTS carrier network. Be connected to a virtual nationwide sales force to leverage SunteckTTS’ pay programs and manage your cash flow WITHOUT factoring hassles or fees.
Last year, SunteckTTS moved nearly 300,000 loads across the U.S., Canada and Mexico: long-haul, short-haul, national and regional. Advantages of hauling for SunteckTTS:
- Variety of Quick Pay carrier programs; generous advances available; high PAYDEX score
- Financially-secure business partner with more than 175,000 brokered loads annually
- All equipment types needed (dry van, reefer, flatbed, LTL, intermodal, expedited, over-dimensional & heavy haul)
- Proprietary technology to schedule loads and select carriers
- Fully staffed carrier relations department, contracts with a full complement of diversified carriers like you
- Brokerage insurance that meets or exceeds industry requirements
- Member EPA SmartWay Partnership with highest possible score
- Performance-certified by Transportation Intermediaries Association ($100,000 surety bond)
- Internet Truck Stop Diamond Broker
- Top 10 Brokerage Firm (Transport Topics)
- Top 100 3PL for food & grocery products (Food Logistics)
Requirements for a motor carrier to be active with SunteckTTS to move brokered loads include:
Active authority common, contract or both authority for a minimum of three months. If the carrier’s authority has been revoked and reinstated more than 30 days apart, they must wait three months for requalification. If the carrier’s authority has been revoked and reinstated less than 30 days apart, they may be reviewed for requalification at the time of request.
Have at least $100,000 in motor truck cargo insurance.
Have at least $1,000,000 in auto liability insurance.
Have worker’s compensation insurance in line with state requirements.
Return a signed copy of the SunteckTTS Broker Carrier Agreement.
No major complaints on file with any external websites (TIA WatchDog, Carrier411, or Truckstop.com).
No major internal complaints from a SunteckTTS agent or Corporate Office.
A safety rating of “Satisfactory” or “None” to be automatically compliant.
[/vc_row][vc_row bg_colour=”#a41b20″ full_width=”1″]
WHY WORK WITH US
“I am the operations manager for All Freight Trucking, and I can honestly say that being a carrier for SunteckTTS makes my job a lot easier. They have a very professional and knowledgeable staff, timely information is never an issue—just simply one of the best.”